Our top performance freeride sail, available as a Compact Series sail. All the winning performance of the original Fire, but can be folded into a backpack with 2 other sails, to make a dream portable quiver. The future of performance portability.
- LOADED WITH PERFORMANCE WHILST PACKING UP SMALL
- LOTS OF LOW END POWER AND TOP END STABILITY, MAKES THIS THE PERFECT PERFORMANCE FREERIDE SAIL
- FOR USE ON FREERIDE, FREEMOVE, FOR ALL LEVEL OF RIDERS
- 5.0-5.7 – 5 battens – Improved control and maneuverability.
- 6.3-6.8 – 6 battens – Increased stability, drive and control.
- NEW quick release Compact Series batten tensioner to speed up rigging and derigging.
- Kevlar reinforced anti stretch seams incorporated into the batten pocket construction.
- Diagonal load bearing seams to control Dacron stretch in the main power zone.
- Power-Clew system for huge on the water range.
- Performance Construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio.
The sails are carefully designed to fold in half for ultra portability (A)*. Our unique batten system allows quick release of the tension (B)* and a split in the centre allows for easy folding (C)*. A Dacron strip running now the middle of the sail gives a heavy duty folding section (D)*, allowing the sail to fold and roll and pack up half the size (E)*. Each backpack can fit up to 3 sails inside.
*CHECK PICTURES FOR CAPTION
The Compact Freeride Pack is available in 2 technologies:
– HD – features C80 mast and Alloy boom and extension.
– PRO – features C100 mast, full carbon boom and full carbon extension. The bag also includes wheels for easier transportation.
Each back pack can fit 3 sails inside so you can choose the sizes that fit you.