A 5 batten freeride sail that fits in a back pack with an ease of use and lightness that make windsurfing as easy as possible. Available in 3 sizes 5.0/6.0/7.0 and designed to fit the Compact freeride rig pack, you can load 3 sails and rig into a back pack for easy storage and easy portability. This is the future.
COMPACT EASY FREERIDE
- LARGE TUNING RANGE – ADAPTED AND VERSATILE IN RIGGING
- THE EASIEST AND MOST ACCESSIBLE COMPACT FREERIDE SAIL
- THE LIGHTEST FOR ALL LEVEL OF RIDERS
- 3 sizes to choose to create your perfect quiver. 5.0/6.0/7.0
- NEW Compact Series Batten tensioner – for even easier and quicker rigging
- Kevlar reinforced anti stretch seams incorporated into the batten pocket construction
- Diagonal load bearing seams to control Dacron stretch in the main power zone
- 2 part batten with high grade aluminum joint – Providing a durable connection and ease of use when folding
- Performance construction – Complex mix of materials throughout the sail to give the perfect blend of light weight, strength and style
The sails are carefully designed to fold in half for ultra portability (A)*. Our unique batten system allows quick release of the tension (B)* and a split in the centre allows for easy folding (C)*. A Dacron strip running now the middle of the sail gives a heavy duty folding section (D)*, allowing the sail to fold and roll and pack up half the size (E)*. Each backpack can fit up to 3 sails inside.
*CHECK PICTURES FOR CAPTION
The Compact Freeride Pack is available in 2 technologies:
– HD – features C80 mast and Alloy boom and extension.
– PRO – features C100 mast, full carbon boom and full carbon extension. The bag also includes wheels for easier transportation.
Each back pack can fit 3 sails inside so you can choose the sizes that fit you.