100% carbon range for ultimate in stiffness, weight and performance.
- BOOM HEAD: The most versatile boom head on the market. A removable adaptor allows the front end to fit any mast, whether its SDM or RDM. Our front end offers the perfect mix of strength and stiffness, whilst remaining comfortable to use and forgiving on the mast.
- BOOM CURVES: Every boom length has a specific bend curve to perfectly suit its range of use and making riding as comfortable as possible.
- CUSTOM TAIL BENDS: Like the boom curves, the tail bends are custom designed for each boom length. Wide for power on the larger sizes. Narrow for control on the small sizes.
- CUSTOM PULLEY/CLEAT SYSTEMS: Quick and simple loop go system on all wave and freeride booms, whilst the race booms feature high quality pulley heels for top performance when used with adjustable outhaul systems.
- INTERNAL TEXTURED GRIP: Giving new levels of grip on the inside of the boom.
- CARBON TAIL PROTECTION: Rubber protection on all our carbon tail ends.
- LONG LASTING GRAPHICS: All our graphics are designed to last. That means no detail areas of the boom get worn.
- HARNESS LINE INDICATOR: Markings on the inside of the boom to help align the harness lines.
140 RDM BOOM (140 – 190). Super reduced diameter 25mm grip and narrow wave outline for control
150 RDM BOOM (150- 200). Super reduced diameter 25mm grip and narrow wave outline for control. 140 BOOM (140 – 190). Reduced diameter 26mm grip and narrow wave outline for control. 160 BOOM (160 – 220). Reduced diameter 26mm grip and medium outline for increased power.
180 BOOM (180 – 240). Vario diameter with 27mm in the front section, increasing to 32 in the rear for optimum stiffness and confort. Powerful outline and wide tail.
200 BOOM (200 – 260). Vario diameter with 27mm in the front section, increasing to 32 in the rear for optimum stiffness and confort. Powerful outline and wide tail.