The Firemove is known for its plug and play and superior feel from the first time you try it; early planing, acceleration, maneuverability and a lightweight feel over the water. Once you step on it you’ll instantly feel confident and will never get tired of this magic board. The rails of the Firemove have been thinned down, up to the point of being thinner than a Hardcore wave shape, a real boost for maneuverability and foot steering ease. This year we added 2 new shapes to the line, the 135 and 155 lts in order to expand the range and meet heavier sailors needs.
FREERIDE / FREEMOVE
- SHORT AND WIDE OUTLINE FOR A COMFORTABLE RIDE
- THIN RAILS FOR A BOOST IN MANEUVERABILITY
- ROUND/PIN WINGER TAIL IMPROVING CARVING AT HI-SPEED
- All sizes come with wide winger tail and a wide rounded diamond compact nose shape.
- Specific hydrofoil resistant deep tuttle FOIL box on big sizes (120, 135 and 155) and tuttle
fin box on small sizes.
- Multiple straps set up: outboard for blast and jibe; inboard for added maneuverability or
- Available in 3 technologies: the LTD, LTE and E-TECH:
LTD: with Biaxial Carbon Innegra fibers deck and glass bottom
LTE: light and tough: wood deck and bottom
E-Tech: HD glass epoxy skin on top and bottom with glass crossed fibers laminated
- LTD/LTE: MFC LIQUID PRO G-10 TUTTLE HEAD
- E – TECH: RRD FREERIDE TUTTLE HEAD (E-TECH)