The Pocket Pocket Y26 is an unique board for windfoiling and convertible to wing and sup foiling. It’s reduced length helps to take off earlier, stays up foiling longer and perfectly floats when uphauling the sail. Even more fun and accessible than his predecessor, the new Pocket Rocket Y26 has a new tail kicker to get on flying earlier and bevelled rails for soft landings during touch downs. We have added a bigger size, the Pocket Rocket 200, to cover the needs of even the heaviest riders or for those who are learning how to foil.
The Pocket Rocket 180 and 200 are the most exhilarating boards for foiling to date.
COMPACT WS/SUP/WING/FOIL BOARD
- A COMPACT SHAPE FOR OUTSTANDING FOIL RIDES AND TRANSPORT COMFORT
- FROM INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED LEVEL WINDFOILING
- IDEAL FOR STRAPLESS/HARNESSLESS RIDES
- GREAT FOR SUP FOILING AND WING FOILING
- Unique carry handle on the bottom for easy entry into the water
- Board handle on the deck.
- Special concave shape on the deck for a comfortable and performing strapless ride.
- Updated tail kicker to start foiling earlier and bevelled rails for smooth touch downs.
- A FOILBOX for windfoiling and 2 US boxes for sup and wing foiling.
MODERN WINDSURFING? COMPACT WINDFOILING
When we first rode the Pocket Rocket 180 cm we immediately understood that we had our feet onto a new real jewel. The lack of a nose in front of the mast track, allowed to be more stable and keep foiling even in the lightest winds without the need of a big sail. It was enough to use a 5,2 Gamma 3 batten wave sail with only 10-15 knots of wind, having a blast.
Not to mention the practical side of things while you pack up and load the gear in your car! The Pocket Rocket perfectly fits inside the booth of any car and together with your hydrofoil and compact rig, you can go to the beach looking like you have your kite gear and not a windfoiling machine.
Reduced length to take off earlier, stays up foiling longer and perfectly floats when uphauling the sail.
New bevelled rails to reduce drag during touch downs.
Tail kicker for better pump up abilities.
CONCAVE DECK SHAPE
Concave deck shape for intuitive and comfortable foot positioning and better overall performance.
Full deck pad with colour coordination to help feet positioning and support.
Carry handle on the bottom for easy transport to the water.