“PERFORMANCE SHAPES FOR SERIOUS RIDERS SEEKING WORLD-CLASS WAVES”
Shorter lengths, more stability, faster speed and more control – we introduce the 2021 PRO range!
All new sizes scaled up from the 6’8″ Pro model designed and tested by our 2 ISA World Champion surfers Benoit Carpentier and Zane Schweitzer. The short outline helps to fin in tighter pockets of the wave and is more maneuverable without the nose catching through turns.
Key Features (News)
ALL NEW SIZES - All Sizes are 3″ shorter than 2020 yet have equal if not more stability due to thickness and distributed volume.
SHORTER OUTLINE - Allows the board to pivot without the nose catching through the turns and can fit in tighter pockets in the waves.
THINNER RAILS - Require less foot pressure, making it more sensitive and reactive, carving rail turns and have greater control down the wave face. The low volume rails allow the board to sit slightly lower in the water aiding stability.
SLIGHT DOMED DECK - Distributes the volume in the center to provide enough float, thinning at the rail for more control and bite.
SHARP RAIL EDGE - Extra control and quick turning on the rail.
SWALLOW TAIL - Helps generate more speed and more bite to turn in tighter pockets of the wave.
BOTTOM SHAPE - Single concave starting at the nose provides lift and speed. Double concave from the mid-section to in-front of the fins directs the water flow around the fins, providing control.
KNIFY RAILS - To avoid catching whitewash and improved control.
CONSTANT ROCKER CURVE - For smooth and fast performance.
CURVED NOSE ROCKER - Allows dropping into steep waves without the nose diving.
CURVED TAIL KICK - Offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
FIN SET UP - Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions. Fins are positioned closer to the rails for a quick and sharp response when turning.
V SHAPE BETWEEN FINS - V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.
HE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED
- Ultra-durable, scratch, and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
- The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
- Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is outside of 2 glass skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
BLUE CARBON PRO (Construction)
LIGHTEST AND STRONGEST
- Based on the world proven and award-winning Carbon Sandwich construction, the Blue Carbon Pro features a full PVC wrap and the lightest 100g biaxial carbon fiber in the market.
- Highest grade 100g biax carbon wraps the full deck, rail and bottom.
- Thin high-density PVC wraps the entire board with an extra-strong PET standing reinforcement reduces resin uptake and increases the overall strength.
- The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.