These hand crafted carbon booms deliver incredible stiffness and strength in a monocoque frame. New Light-Wind slalom model has reduced diameter grip where you grip the boom.
These hand crafted carbon booms deliver incredible stiffness and strength in a monocoque frame. New Light-Wind slalom model has reduced diameter grip where you grip the boom. It has 50 cm adjustable range. The “new school” subtle boom body shape is specific to work well with freeride and freerace sail designs. It has straighter boom arm in forward shape to minimizes grip fatigue. The boom front end features unique Dyneema alloy head design that’s cast Alloy to provide the most direct and stiffest connection to your mast. New rope adjustment makes connections quick and precise. The Rear boom end is “Light Tail” is almost weightless, while providing incredible stiffness.
> Available with SDM or RDM specific boom heads.
One length model
180 cm to 230 cm
- Small Diameter – 29.5 grip area.
- Ultra strong, super light, 98% pre-preg carbon fiber construction.
- The “new school” boom curve.
- Incredibly simple and compact, all carbon tail with 4:1 outhaul.
- Dyneema Alloy boom head – strong, stiff, super light, now it’s quick and easy to rig.
- 50 cm, smooth sliding, adjustment range.
- Permanent length setting numbers.
- Harness line setting dots.
- 2 pin clips = EZ-adjust, length setting clips.
- Dyneema outhaul.
- Thin Duro-grip boom grip material.
- Weight : 2680 grams
Choose from SDM or RDM front ends. If you want a front end that works on both mast diametres, choose SDM & use a shim on your RDM masts.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.