A modern and evolved freeride foil with an 85 cms ALU mast and 120 cms fuselage and hybrid carbon wings. Easy to learn on and progress with controllable performances. It guarantees a solid and fast flight and long “floating/foiling” characteristics even when the wind drops. Super easy to come off the water under the slightest pumping action on the rig. Can go up to 22 knots of top speed. A true pure new school windsurfing experience!
- FREERIDE FOILING ADDING PERFORMANCE
- 120 CM LONG FUSELAGE FOR SUPERIOR STABILITY AND EASY JIBING
- FOR ALL LEVEL RIDERS, PREFERRED FOR LIGHT WIND USE
- 6 separable pieces: mast, plate, tuttle head, fuselage, front and rear wings
- WH hybrid carbon front wing developed for hi performance windfoiling. Easy to control at higher speed and best upwind angle.WH hybrid carbon rear wing designed with thin profile and side winglets. Best stability of ride and control from 8 to 22 knots of speed. The perfect stabilizer for windfoiling.
- Wider and stiffer Universal ALU mast with extra internal wall thickness and reduced outside profile. The top combination for speed potential and superior control. The most evolved ALU mast in the market today.
- Plastic connector at the bottom of the mast allows it to fit to any fuselages from kite to surf foils, and by separating aluminum parts contact it avoids oxidation and corrosion typical when aluminum touches aluminum. Longer lifetime, no stuck pieces.
- WH alu fuselage with narrow streamlined leading edge and long&wide wings attachment area. Stiff connection that takes you to hi performance.
- Stainless steel (aisi 316) Helicoil threads on mast and fuselage for longest durability and easier to unscrew.
- REMOVABLE TUTTLE HEAD
- REMOVABLE UNIVERSAL PLATE
- UNIVERSAL MAST 85 CMS
- WH ALU FUSELAGE 120 CMS
- WH HYBRID CARBON FRONT WING 80/726 Y25
- WH HYBRID CARBON FRONT WING 50/281 Y25
AVAILABLE AS OPTIONALS
- WH ALU FUSELAGE 80 Y25
- WH ALU FUSELAGE 90 Y25
- WH ALU FUSELAGE 100 Y25
- WH ALU FUSELAGE 110 Y25
- WH HYBRID CARBON FRONT WING 85/768 Y25
- WH HYBRID CARBON REAR WING 38/214 Y25
FOIL TECH SPEC
FRONT AND REAR WINGS LAYUP
- Hi pressure / temperature composite technology of construction.
- Best strength/ durability / lightweight available today.
- Connection areas between Wings and Fuselage built in solid carbon fibers.
- Hi quality extruded aluminum profile with maximum internal wall thickness.
- Wide chord profile and reduced outside overall thickness (stiffness, control and maximum speed potential)
- Most evolved mast profile in the market
- Stainless steel (aisi 316) helicoil threads (no oxidation between screws and thread)
- Fits all foiling disciplines: wind, sup, surf and kite foils.
REMOVABLE PLATE CONNECTOR / WING CONNECTION
- CNC solid piece for max strength and perfect fitting with mast profile.
- Strong and tight connection between mast and plate with 3 screws and high collar streamlined profile.
- Allows to change masts length for perfect trim / users level.
- Can be assembled with any board connection.
- Extra long and wide area on front wing connection to support loads from hi speed foiling and stiffer full carbon wider wings (85 and 100 cms wingspan full carbon front wings available as optional).
- Assembled with 3 x screws, simple and easy to assemble/disassemble.
- No friction of connecting parts, no wearout, no hammer needed.
MAST FUSELAGE CONNECTION
- Plastic connector to avoid oxidation between mast and fuselage connection.
- 3 x screws for best connection: Front screw hole with stainless steel helicoil, middle and rear screw holes on brass insert on mast. No oxidation
Mast 85 cm / Fuselage 120 cm / Front Wing 726 cm2 / Rear Wing 281 cm2