We open a new era ! The CULT Y26 is an innovative waveboard concept with unmatched performance in all conditions , due to a completely new bottom shape idea. Speed on turns like never before , you will be able to catch more waves and shred on them like a PRO, a real step forward in the shaping of wave boards. 4 sizes to cover all needs, from the smallest 74 to the 94 for heavier riders. The compact shape eases maneuverability on waves as well as a feeling of control in turns and in the air. The innovation lies in the Mono-Tri-V bottom shape which gives unrivalled levels of speed, drive and grip. Straight lines through the outline together with a swallow tail with wingers magically make the board loose and maneuverable. The CULT can be used with both a trifin and a quad set for huge tuning potential.
Take it, use it and abuse it, you won’t be able to go back.
- Innovative Mono-Tri-V bottom shape for a superior grip and speed in turns
- Swallow tail with wingers to add control and looseness in turns
- Biaxial Carbon Innegra fibers on the deck and glass bottom, a light feel and strong impact resistance
- All the boards come with 5 fin slot boxes to be able to switch from Thruster to Quad set
2x K4 SHARK II – 1x K4 SCORCHER
- Exclusively fitted with the latest developed K4 high performance fins. K4 fins are unique to windsurfing as they are made using a high grade composite engineering polymer with a maximum fill of long strand fibres. The SCORCHER and the SHARK 2 are the latest developed K4 center and side fins. They perform exceptionally in terms of flex, reflex and resilience to damage.