High end alloy boom range, featuring wider back ends and reduced diameter grip. The best non carbon boom available.
RRD DYNAMIC ALLOY
- BOOM HEAD: The most versatile boom head on the market. A removable adaptor allows the front end to fit any mast, whether its SDM or RDM. Our front end offers the perfect mix of strength and stiffness, whilst remaining comfortable to use and forgiving on the mast.
- BOOM CURVES: Every boom length has a specific bend curve to perfectly suit its range of use and making riding as comfortable as possible.
- CUSTOM TAIL BENDS: Like the boom curves, the tail bends are custom designed for each boom length. Wide for power on the larger sizes. Narrow for control on the small sizes.
- CUSTOM PULLEY/CLEAT SYSTEMS: Quick and simple loop go system on all wave and freeride booms, whilst the race booms feature high quality pulley heels for top performance when used with adjustable outhaul systems.
- INTERNAL TEXTURED GRIP: Giving new levels of grip on the inside of the boom.
- CARBON TAIL PROTECTION: Rubber protection on all our carbon tail ends.
- LONG LASTING GRAPHICS: All our graphics are designed to last. That means no detail areas of the boom get worn.
- HARNESS LINE INDICATOR: Markings on the inside of the boom to help align the harness lines.
180 BOOM (180-240). Standard diameter for extra durability and wide outline. Exclusive wide tail for additional power.
200 BOOM (200-260). Standard diameter for extra durability and wide outline. Exclusive wide tail for additional power. 160 BOOM (160-220). Standard diameter for extra durability and medium outline for increased power. 140 BOOM (140-200). Standard diameter for extra durability and narrow wave outline for control. 120 BOOM (120-170). Super reduced diameter 25mm grip and narrow wave outline for control. 160 RDM BOOM (160-220). Reduced diameter 26mm grip and medium outline for increased power. 140 RDM BOOM (140-200). Reduced diameter 26mm grip and narrow wave outline for control.