The FIRERACE 120 is a race board based on the X-FIRE shape, which has collected countless victories in the world cup! For several years it has been the board used by the French Sailing Federation (FF Voile) for the youth slalom activity. Starting from 2018 the Firerace 120 has been selected as well by the Italian Sailing Federation (FIV) for the slalom under 20 activity.
The FIRERACE 120 Y25 is a mix of excellent speed, incredible early planing and upwind abilities. It has been recently updated introducing the Foil Box in order to make it usable with hydrofoil
- INCREDIBLE PLANING ABILITIES AND TOP SPEED POTENTIAL
- WIDE RANGE SAIL SIZES
- SUITABLE FOR RACE WINDFOILING
- Sensational top-end speed and effortless gybing.
- Innovative cut-out design giving an increased control and better acceleration.
- 2 different fins, the 40 and the 44, it always behaves properly in various conditions.
- Equipped with the FOILBOX for both hydrofoil and standard fin to multiply your sessions.
- PS/ HD glass/ wood sandwich skin on top and bottom with a glass crossed fibers laminated in single shot moulding process.
MFC KP G-10 tuttle head