AN EVOLUTION OF THE CLASSIC SURF SHAPE.
SMOOTH, STYLISH, SIMPLE
High-performance Longboard that is versatile, incredibly responsive and smooth to turn.
This paddle board is inspired by our legendary Starboard Surf Longboard model, designed to perform in waves from 1ft small beach breaks to head high reef breaks. The boards offer fast down-the-line surfing, as well as the ability to perform in the critical section of the wave. These cutting-edge shapes are totally well received by our team riders and anyone who have tested them.
2 new sizes:
NEW 9’0″ x 26″ designed for high skilled & lighter riders up to 75kg
NEW 10’0″ x 31″ gives more float and volume for heavier riders up to 110kg.
LOW VOLUME THINNED OUT RAILS - Easily engage with minimal foot pressure, giving control down the wave face and hold through steeper sections of the wave. Ultra-responsive and sensitive to turn direction with speed and control.
PARALLEL OUTLINE - Parallel straight outline in the midpoint provides a smooth fast glide that is easy to trim the board.
GRADUAL NOSE KICK - Ensures a smooth take off into waves without pearling.
FULLER NOSE OUTLINE - Gives enough float and stability to ride toes on the nose for classic Longboard styling.
RELATIVELY FLAT MIDSECTION - Delivers speed feeding into a moderate tail kick for responsive turning.
FLAT DECK - Flat deck improves stability and makes transitioning effortless from rail-to-rail allowing for drawn-out carves.
NARROW DIAMOND TAIL - Is extremely reactive in bottom turns.
DOUBLE CONCAVE - Allows the board to roll onto its rail effortlessly to turn direction from the standing area. The pronounced vee tail makes turning very crisp and reactive, essential for fast bottom turns and of the top.
FIN POSITION - After testing multiple fin positions, we chose to place the side fins very close to the rail. This enables carving with precision and hold through turns, while the center fin position gives tracking and drive. Can also be surfed as a single fin.
BLUE CARBON (Construction)
LIGHTWEIGHT, 2x FULL CARBON, STRONG AND DURABLE
- Full wrap of 150g Biaxial Carbon for its durable skin and strength, combined with a full UD Carbon wrap for additional stiffness and total breakage strength.
- Extra glass reinforcements are positioned in the critical standing area to prevent heel dents and for extra strength over sharp edges.
- New extra reinforced foil box uses a large PVC plate sandwiched between 2 x strong glass layers for the highest total breakage strength.
THE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED
- Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
- The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wideouts.
- Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.