The Placebo Light wind is the perfect board to use when the wind is light and the conditions are marginal. Its moderate constant curve rocker line keeps the tips of the board high enough on the water to avoid spraying into your eyes and to ensure fantastic maneuverability which is what this board is all about. Unlike many light wind boards on the market, as soon as the wind comes up, there is no need to change the board. The flatter bottom and thin rails aids to this boards incredible upwind performance as well as its early plaining.
- RECOMMENDED LIGHT WIND FREESTYLE CHOICE
- BEST MIX OF STRENGTH AND LIGHTNESS OF THE RANGE
- CHOP KILLER, MODERATE CONSTANT CURVE ROCKER LINE
- Moderate continuous rocker line
- Big gliding surface
- Single concave hull technology
- Torsional box on the tips