Getting the most out of marginal conditions. That’s the purpose of our Ace 5’2”, a freeride, flatwater board, that is fast and planes early, designed to have a blast on small, mushy surf. Need a board for light wind and mostly flat water? This is it! The radical, retro style shape with wide outline and moderate volume allow this board to float you through the lulls or pump through a section to squeeze out an extra turn on that knee high monster!!
- “FIRST TIME SURFBOARD” FRIENDLY, EASY TO USE, ALL-ROUND RIPPER
- SMALLER WAVES MACHINE, LIGHT WIND EFFECTIVE DESIGN
- BEST EARLY PLANNING / STRAPLESS PROGRESSION OPTION / QUAD FIN SETUP
- Curvy outline for better maneuvers and wave riding potential
- Mono-concave hull with slight tail kick to improve control over choppy water and maximise pop
- Straight rocker and nose lift improving planing potential and top speed
- Moderate thickness and rails for increased maneuverability