“WHERE THERE’S CHOP, YOU NEED POP”
The Ace has been an original favourite since 2010, with its unique narrow tail outline and dugout standing area. With 10 years of development, the Ace has pioneered and led the innovation in dugout designs.
It is the fastest board for downwind specific races and open ocean conditions.
ROUND VEE WITH DOUBLE CONCAVE BOTTOM
- Allows the board to sit higher on the bumps, making it float over chops with ease.
- Downwind the vee has a very smooth entry into bumps, accelerating the board into the next runner and feels more manoeuverable to change direction.
DUGOUT STANDING AREA
The inside rails are dug out from the standing area through to the tail, providing more space to spread your feet for extra stability.
FULL BOXY NOSE
- Full & boxy nose rails increases stability in side chop.
- Limits drag from water wrapping around the nose and pulling the rails.
- Provides extra buoyancy upwind and reduces the nose pitching downwind.
CURVED NOSE KICK
Curved nose kick for easy entry into downwind bumps and lift in upwind chop.