“PROVEN INNOVATIVE SHAPES WITH INVERTED RAILS, THE NEW TREND WHICH BLEW OLD CONCEPTS AWAY”
The Hyper Nut offers the stability from a larger board and performance of a smaller board. This paddle board is a new found love in every quiver, it offers excitement to the most mediocre conditions. The short outline, thin rail and tail shape transform the performance.
WIDE AND SHORT NOSE OUTLINE
- Increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
- Easier to pivot turn & fit into smaller sections of the waves.
- Extra stability and pop when paddling out over whitewater.
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS - Provide insane acceleration and a pivot point for tight turning.
EXTENDS THE WATERLINE
- Providing speed that is comparable to a longer board.
- A curved outline has less rail engaged at one time.
THIN RAILS TOWARDS THE TAIL
- Easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
- As the Hyper Nut has such a wide tail it is essential for rail thickness to be responsive in turns.
FLAT STANDING AREA - Adds stability and makes for easy rail-to-rail transitions.
FLAT ROCKER - Produces speed, helps get into waves easily, and adds stability.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
- Flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed and drive.
- Pro rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
- Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
- Deep swallow tail gives more bite through the turns.
FIN SET UP
- 3.7 rear side fins make it much easier to slide the tail for more radical turns with less effort.
- Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have a drag from a centre fin.
- Quads are looser through turns, making it easier to slide the tail out.
BLUE CARBON (Construction)
LIGHTWEIGHT, 2x FULL CARBON, STRONG AND DURABLE
- Full wrap of 150g Biaxial Carbon for its durable skin and strength, combined with a full UD Carbon wrap for additional stiffness and total breakage strength.
- Extra glass reinforcements are positioned in the critical standing area to prevent heel dents and for extra strength over sharp edges.
- New extra reinforced foil box uses a large PVC plate sandwiched between 2 x strong glass layers for the highest total breakage strength.
THE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED
- Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
- The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
- Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is outside of 2 glass skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.