Marlow Formuline Dyneema 3.8mm Rope - Outhaul & Downhaul - 1 meter from roller
This is 12 strand, tightly braided Dyneema®, SK75 rope from Marlow.
Formuline is officially the ultimate in high performance - the first and the best rope specifically designed for use on windsurfers rigs’ downhauls and outhauls. Formuline is the perfect diameter to fit most mast extensions and won't let you down. It might cost somehow more than other cheap ropes but you'll know the difference: lightweight, high strength, incredibly durable.
- High strength – ready to be used in modern large rigs which demand a lot of mast curve. Average break load is 619kg.
- Almost no stretch (low elongation) - keeps the rig perfectly set.
- Flexible product and easily handled.
- Lightweight and minimum water absorption (1 m = 0,089 kg).
- Very good abrasion resistance – Dyneema won’t easily wear out on cleats.
- 3.8mm of diameter - ideal for windsurf cleats
- 1m lengths for outhauls
- 2m lengths for downhauls
- 3m lengths for adjustable outhauls
You can order a multiple of 1 meter (choose how many meters when in the cart).
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.