The Vogue is the sail for ripping in the waves and handling the toughest conditions. For Y26 we increased the space between the bottom two battens, allowing the sail to breath and react more in the important area around the boom. The results were a touch more power, but at the same time much better control, with the power being really focused in the front of the sail around the boom area where it is easy to control. Whether its jumping, riding or just blasting in highwinds, the Vogue lets you take your sailing wherever you want to go.
VOGUE HD Y26
- ULTIMATE SAIL FOR CONTROL WHEN THE CONDITIONS GET EXTREME
- WIDER BATTEN SEPARATION, WITH ADDED POWER AND CONTROL
- FOR ADVANCED WAVE RIDERS AND GENERAL HIGH WIND USE
- Wider batten spacing between the bottom two battens for more reaction.
- Slightly wider head, supported by closer batten spacing, for a touch more drive.
- Lower clew position for increased control.
- 100% X-ply for the ultimate in strength, featuring our ‘high visibility’ X-ply window with wide spaced yarns for clear vision.
- Additional stretch control seam through the window to support the wider batten spacing.
- Power-Clew system for huge tuneable range.
- Cross panel construction utilises heavy grade x-ply to create structural support through the centre of the sail.
- Performance construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio throughout.