Completely renewed! The Freestyle Wave Y26 takes one step further, accessible and fun in flat water, but with more performance in the waves. You can finally aspire to one single board, with no compromise.
Six new shapes across the entire range, from the 78 to the 114 to cover all needs.
We have combined an extremely fast rocker line to a pure new wave outline. The Freestyle Wave is capable of reaching high speeds, but once put into action it has the skills of a real wave board. The new tail with wingers adds grip and maneuverability.The tri – fin or single fin configuration allows you to have the ideal set up for your favorite all rounder. Try it and you can no longer be without.
- 6 COMPLETELY RENEWED SHAPES
- FAST ROCKER ADDING A PURE WAVE OUTLINE,
- A PERFECT ALL ROUNDER
- SINGLE OR THRUSTER FIN SET UP
- 3 TECHNOLOGIES TO COVER ALL USAGE NEEDS
- Straight Rocker until the mid section and slight double concave configuration.
- Short wave outline adding a tail with wingers and pin nose.
- All the boards come with 3 fin boxes to allow to find the best trim.
- The 78lts, 84lts, 90 lts and 96 lts are equipped with K4 for RRD 3SW center and SHARK II side while the bigger sizes (104lts and 114 lts) come with a single K4 for RRD 3SW.
- 3 technologies to cover all needs: the LTE, LTD and the Black Ribbon.
2x K4 SHARK II – 1x K4 3SW
- All the boards allow to find the best trim: thruster fin configuration for more grip and ease on waves, single fin for freeride or freestyle oriented sessions. 78lts, 84lts, 90 lts and 96 lts are equipped with K4 for RRD 3SW center and SHARK 2 side while the bigger sizes (the 104lts and 114 lts) come with a single K4 for RRD 3SW.
- Semi custom / Biaxial innegra carbon deck and 88 grams spread tow carbon bottom.
- This technology gives the lightest feel under your feet and adds a superb finishing level. Using black as a distinctive colour, it’s the most exclusive and eye catching.
- Semi custom / Biaxial innegra carbon deck and glass bottom.
- The LTD is our “industry benchmark” for high performance boards. The Biaxial Carbon innegra fibers guarantee an impressive strength and long life.
- The LTE is our wood technology which combines strength and lightness by adding specific reinforcements and perfectly combining them underneath the wood laminate.
- Both deck and bottom are laminated using a 0,6 mms wood veneer and Biaxial Glass fibers with a solid PVC reinforced bottom.